A positive constructive culture in an organisation is imperative to sustaining high performance and growth towards a common purpose/goal. It can be a hard task bringing many people together to unite under a common cause, especially when quite often people have different motives and reasons for working in a particular organisation.
IEPP has been helping organisations develop strong constructive cultures, to help improve performance in a sustainable manner. IEPP uses psychometrically sound diagnostic tools so organisations can obtain an understanding of:
- Their true current operating culture
- The major factors causing/impacting this culture
- The effect the current culture is having on the organization’s effectiveness
- An ideal culture of the organization, as identified by staff themselves
- How team members and the organisation as a whole can improve in the necessary work areas to bring about positive and effective change.
IEPP does not engage in culture surveys with organisations, we engage in culture enhancement projects designed to use the data collected to action positive change within organisations. This not only makes them a great place to work for employees, but also builds high performing teams and organisationa as a whole.
- Enhanced employee engagement
- Improved organisational effectiveness
- Reduced absenteeism, presenteeism
- Sustained growth
- Evidenced based data collection and action planning
- Increased employee retention and motivation